In the end, all you take with you is your story.

-Australia-

4.21.2010

Scouts Honor



There was a ceremony for the scouts at my school today. The kids were awarded with pins and recognized for being part of the organization.


Here I am with a couple of my students. I don't know if i mentioned it or not before, but I teach over 750 students a week. It's strange how many of them I don't know and how many of them I can now recognize when I see them.


This is one of my teachers' classes I teach during the week. I have to teach 2 classes per week. We focus mainly on phonics skills, story book activities, and conversational and classroom English.


Sometimes teachers don't show up or they cancel class on me last minute because they are so "busy". I completely understand being that busy- I was a real teacher last year too and I was that busy, believe me, but if my boss told me I had to attend a class once a week, you better believe I was there on time and attended regularly. It is extremely frustrating to me that the teachers can be so unprofessional like that at times.


The cherry blossoms are in full bloom, but I'm afraid that all the rain in the forecast is going to wash away the petals before I know it. Enjoying them while they last.


Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment