In the end, all you take with you is your story.

-Australia-

12.24.2009

It's a Wonderful Life

It's a wonderful life, indeed. This week marks my 3rd month anniversary in Korea. Really can't believe that I am 1/4 of the way finished with my contract. This week has been a little hard not being home with family and good friends, but I am making do and have a lot to look forward to with the coming holidays and new year. For Christmas weekend some friends and I are going skiing at a resort in the eastern part of Korea in the Gangwon-do province. I am really looking forward to hitting the slopes, even though I will need to take some lessons because I am not a skiier. My friend and travel buddy, Sam, is coming to stay with me next week for vacation and we are planning to do lots of touristy things and explore Seoul. It should be a great vacation and is much deserved after picking up 5 extra classes a day this week! My mom is coming in February for a visit and I could not be more excited to see her and show her around. Life is good.

I wish everyone and their families a wonderful, safe, and happy holiday season! Merry Christmas and lots of love from the far east!


thanks for the scarf mom! she knitted this by hand- isn't she the most talented and amazing woman in the world?


Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment