In the end, all you take with you is your story.

-Australia-

3.21.2010

Soju and Irish Jigs

Yesterday I attended the Seoul St. Patrick's Day Festival. It was nothing to rival Chicago's craziness and green river, but I had a blast, nonetheless. There was Guiness, Korean leprechauns, live music, dancing, a parade, and more. Though the March weather did not hold up and I froze my butt off in the 40 degree weather, it was worth it. Our celebration continued well into the afternoon and evening leading us to several different bars. After about 12 hours my friends and I decided to call it a night.


St. Patrick's Festival


we love free stuff


Jen and I with a leprechaun


the parade


we found green beer!


drinking some green beer with Lydia and Mya


green tongues

I had a fantastic time celebrating an Irish holiday as an American in Korea.


Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment